 CAD / 10666
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:09:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
Hey everyone!
Writing to let you know that the book Virtual LEGO (by yours truly, Steve
Bliss, and Ahui Herrera) has finally hit the shelves! It is now shipping from
Amazon.com and showing up in your local bookstore soon (if its not there
already).

Yes, I got my copy yesterday and spent a while going through it last night. I
love the color and coord. references inside the front and back cover! Very nice
work Tim, Steve, and Ahui!

BEGIN BIP PLUG

Once you get your feet under you for building virtual models, make sure to post
the instructions and/or .dat file links on the Building Instructions Portal so
you can show off to the world.

And of course, to win free stuff!

/END BIP PLUG

Jake