 CAD / 10671
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 03:37:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, James Wilson wrote:
   Cool!
Tim, how much of the proceeds goes to support Ldraw.org? Not that it matters, really, I’ll buy one anyway. Just curious.
James Wilson
Dallas, TX

Hi James -

Good question. Right now we’re working on the bylaws drafts for LDraw.org (they’re coming along quite nicely) and within them will include the proper accounting mechanism for this. Its definitely a part of the plan to earmark some book proceeds for LDraw.org. Also, the book just came out, so there is a bit of time before the book makes any money - I believe the system will be in place by that time to handle proceeds. We’ll post an update when this is worked out.

-Tim