 CAD / 10701
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:

   Actually, this isn’t true, and is a very good example of deceptive advertising on Amazon’s part. Add up Amazon’s price for the two books individually, and you get the same price they list there. The “discount” is off the standard list price, and you get it whether you buy both books or just one. This seems to be standard practice at Amazon, so please don’t be fooled.

--Travis

Heh, I was fooled. : Well, at least I saved one shipping & handling fee...

/Tore