 CAD / 10728
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney wrote:

   I need to get off my butt and pass along some info so the Australian clubs can bulk order them. Though as I recall, I’m waiting for something to be finalized from the publisher - I’ll check up on that.

Ordering direct from No Starch was fairly painless (so far ;) and it should be here in a week or so according to the email I recieved late last week. I’ll be taking it along to the next BUGs meeting if it arrives in time, so there may be an increase in interest about then. If there’s an advantage in bulk ordering, I’ll be sure to pass that info along.

Cheers,

Allister