 CAD / 10702
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:44:39 GMT

Heh, I was fooled. :|
Well, at least I saved one shipping & handling fee...

Not that I want to rub salt in it or anything, but that's not entierly true
either.

Bying just one book has a s&h fee of $8.98 while bying a combo is $13.49 (to
Sweden).

You did save $4.47 though :) Not to mention how much cheaper it got *not* bying
from a Swedish retailer...

It looks like they have changed the combo with the Powertools book now from
Virtual LEGO to a Mindstorms book (sorry, don't remember the title).

/Tobbe