 CAD / 10710
Re: Webside for models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:40:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK.  I can take a hint : )
This is primitive and most of the files wouldn't pass OMR muster, but
here you go :

http://www.mantors.com/umr/

These files have been collected via the web and newsgroups and assumed
to be in the pulic domain.  There will be more added soon.  If you have
files you'd like added email me.  Stay tuned for a nicer web interface.

LMKWYT,
-JSM

PS. Yep UMR = Unofficial Model Repository

Carsten Schmitz wrote:
I think the idea was a nice one but why not start with a model repository
thats not perfect rather than none model repository at all?
Too may ideas fail by wanting them to be 100% solutions just instead of
reaching 80% with 20% of work and time.