 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 398
Re: Webside for models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:02:21 GMT

Tim,
      Yep there are some duplicates and to be honest, I'm not even sure
how many duplicates there are yet.  I didn't want to start deleting
things with out having some criteria for deciding which version was the
best from an OMG standpoint.  I'm still working on adding everything
that I've got.  Any input is welcome : )

Thanks for taking a look
-JSM
tim romine wrote:
I have downloaded all the files from the UMR and plan on reviewing them very
soon.  However, just from first glance, I noticed there may be a file
duplication issue:

6987.zip = 6987dat.zip = m6987.zip ?

(number is just an example, I haven't actually noticed this problem with this
number)

I noticed that there is at least some apparent duplication of numbers between
the three different naming formats.  Once again, though, an imperfect resource
is much better than no resource.

Thanks,

tim romine