 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2040
Re: Webside for models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:57:51 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:
I can do that if you'd rather Orion : )
I was hoping to save the authors some bandwidth and save myself the
hastle of trying to keep external links up to date. I am planning to
make the user interface display the author, revision level, etc. so you
won't be anonymous for long, but I certainly repect your hard work your
rights to control it as you see fit.

I like the idea but as an author of some of the models in your collection I
really would prefer a link to my website instead of just a collection of
anonymous files.

-Orion