 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2009

Subject:
Webside for models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:25:39 GMT

Hi all,

does there exist a webside where I can find all
the dat-models from original Lego-sets made
until now? I thought something like the parts tracker
but for official set-models.

If not should we establish such a site?

CU Bernd

Re: Webside for models
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:40:26 GMT

Hi!

From my understanding some years ago it was planned to add this to the LDraw
site.
I dont know what happened to it and if there are any copyright issues
involving the TLC.
All in all the LDraw website seems to be pretty neglected since that
downtime in February.

Play well

Carsten