 Administrative / Suggestions / 1451
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   I would like to request that the OBB (Ontario Brick Builders) which is a replacement for Can-Bricks (although never added to Lugnet), as an official LUG in Ontario. We have unofficially done 4 public shows, and we are in the process of doing things like designing our own logo, hopefully a webpage, etc... Currently it has members from ParLUGment, rtlToronto, JLUG, and non-LUG members as well, and is certainly open to all Ontarians.

If it is possible for you to add the OBB Rene, not only on the map, but also as a group, I would like to take curatorship of it. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, Janey “Red Brick”

Hi Janey and all OBB,

welcome to your new group, I hope it will be fun :-)

Leg Godt! Rene