 Administrative / General / 13742
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

MSLTC (which was not on your lug map) and
CARLUG (which is on your map) are now encompassed and owned by
ARLUG (http://www.arlug.net) website coming soon.

carlug and msltc has a group on lugnet.  How hard is it to change those to
arlug? maybe simply post a topic or something on the sidebar of those groups
pointing to the new lug?

Hi Rob,

Groups for MSLTC and CARLUG are now closed, but still online for reference. I
wrote a short last message there and to the sidebars.

A new group ARLUG is created (you are the curator - congratulations :-)

And the LUGMap is updated.

Enjoy!
-Rene