 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 10
Re: Building rats and other bizarre LEGO phenomena
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   How about an image showing a Janey minifig building micros for a Jason minifig?

Hey, he is supposed to be MY building rat, not the other way around!

He is... granted. But I thought the real truth was that you actually do most of the building that he takes credit for. At least that’s what you told me. :)

It’s true, except for those awful space ships, I dont want credit for those. I think the one is from Spaceballs. Giggle!

   By the time Im done with you, you will have a complete set of Lego “take one” arrows to rival...

my bricks of a many colour,

and Daves cars of a many colour.

Sadly.... I have just the kind of obsessive personality that might end up making arrows in as many

Errr...
   colors
Ummm? did you drop your “U” sir?

   as possible. D’oh! Now look what idea you’ve planted in my head. Thanks a lot!!

Snip

New OBB charter, different coloured cloths each YEAR... all those in favour??? Say “eh?”

Smile.

Janey “Red Brick”