 Administrative / Suggestions / 1449
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:

PS: Please consider to set FUT lugnet.admin if it has to do with error reporting and such things. Thank you!

I’m not sure if this is an error, but:

http://www.jlug.net/ Journeymen Lego User Group

which is out of Canada is not showing up that I noticed. :-)

Is JLUG actually an in person LUG? I thought it was more of an online community, akin to Classic-Space, BZPower, FBTB, etc. The two admins, Janey and Ross, and in Canada and Australia respectively, and the membership is from accross the globe.

-Lenny

Hi Lenny,

thank you very much for the explanation, I thought the same. That’s why also Eurobricks, LUGNET itself and other Community Sites are missing on the maps.

Leg Godt! Rene