 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 8
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   I look forward to having our group grow.

I think your long-term vision is fantastic. Much more than I had in mind just trying to pull together the first Hobby Show booth in 2003.

Thanks Allan.

   For now, this is a call out to all those talented or creative... we are in need of a LOGO!

How about an image showing a Janey minifig building micros for a Jason minifig?

Hey, he is supposed to be MY building rat, not the other way around!

   Before I start buying bolts of fabric, I would like feedback if anyone is offended by the idea of black or has a better suggestion.

If you buy black I’ll have to rebuild my “Take one” arrow yet again. What do you have against my arrows?!? I ask you, what did they ever do to you???

By the time Im done with you, you will have a complete set of Lego “take one” arrows to rival...

my bricks of a many colour,

and Daves cars of a many colour.

Janey “Red Brick”