 Administrative / General / 13739
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:02:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi Ross,

I'm not able to click on any map regions, or pins. I'm using Firefox 2.0. Not
sure why it wouldn't recognise the MAP tag. Are you able to click the image
in Firefox at all?

This was because <map id="mapname"> (I guess). Does it work now?

Thanks,
Rene

I'm also using FF 2.0 and it wasn't working last night and now seems to be
working.

It might be worth making it a little clearer when you click on the LUG pin
though. I tested on Brazil (the only South American LUG) and didn't think it was
working but realised it was when I clicked on BLTG and all the other pins
disappeared.

Tim