 General / 53115
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 01:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi All,

There is a plain “World View” which indicates what kind of User Groups are present in specific regions. You can click a region on the map or use the text links beneath to get a more detailed view of this region. Senseful regions are (as matters stand):

Hi Rene,

I’m not able to click on any map regions, or pins. I’m using Firefox 2.0. Not sure why it wouldn’t recognise the MAP tag. Are you able to click the image in Firefox at all?

All the links works fine though - it’s looking great!

FUT: .admin.general

ROSCO