 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 6
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:43:47 GMT

Only Janey could retroactively take the world’s least organized LUG and turn it into a proper group. :)

Are we counting the spring 2006 show as one of OBB’s ‘official’ events? If so, that would then be 5 public shows (that one plus four Hobby Shows).

I like how our LUG has “non-LUG members”. Kind of quirky, huh? ;)

AB

Well yes, you are right about 5 shows, almost forgot last May... once I collect dates, lists and links, I will get something more “official” up and posted.

AND yes, and SOME of those non-LUG members sure are quirky! (smile)

I look forward to having our group grow.

For now, this is a call out to all those talented or creative... we are in need of a LOGO!

Right now you will see, all that is up on our Lugnet section is some red bricks, and I must say, Rene, or his technical guys did that, I swear, it wasnt me. Although it sure did give me a good laugh.

As well... I asked about table cloth colours on my “Thank you, and recap” Hobby Show post. Im thinking BLACK... for nice photography. White tends to look BORING, and gets dirty way too easily. Yellow seems a bit bright, would clash with those gross Hobby Show curtains, as well would be difficult to colour match at a later date. As well, I want to stay away from red that is predominate with ParLUG, and JLUG, and I want to stay away from blue which is predominate with rtl.

Before I start buying bolts of fabric, I would like feedback if anyone is offended by the idea of black or has a better suggestion.

Thanks, Janey “Red Brick”