 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 7
Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   AND yes, and SOME of those non-LUG members sure are quirky! (smile)

I can’t think of a single one that’s quir...... wait a minute, I just looked in the mirror. Nevermind. ;)

   I look forward to having our group grow.

I think your long-term vision is fantastic. Much more than I had in mind just trying to pull together the first Hobby Show booth in 2003.

   For now, this is a call out to all those talented or creative... we are in need of a LOGO!

How about an image showing a Janey minifig building micros for a Jason minifig?

(wink)

   Before I start buying bolts of fabric, I would like feedback if anyone is offended by the idea of black or has a better suggestion.

If you buy black I’ll have to rebuild my “Take one” arrow yet again. What do you have against my arrows?!? I ask you, what did they ever do to you???

Seriously though, black would work great I think. Most LEGO colors are vibrant enough to stand out on a black background... with the exception of black arrows of course.

And yes, black would be easy to match later if needed.

AB