 Trains / Train Organizations / 2178
Re: Syracuse GATS (was: Re: Roberson Toy Train Show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Ed McGlynn writes:

I'm finding that we all speak the same speak on these handouts, and all the
work of parts descriptions and diagrams in particular is first rate.  I'll
keep the same consistent message on LUCNY's version.

because they mostly come from a common source... PNLTC's which I then
heavily edited in 2000, and which then got propagated out to a lot of
places. The color parts diagrams in Mike's pdf are pretty nifty though, eh?
That's a nice touch.