Re: Syracue GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Hey Ed!

Any updates on this?  Have you spoken with them yet?  What did they say?
Can you tell I'm excited?

-John Rudy

I submitted a request for a small amount of space at the show, and received
a written confirmation that the request was on hold.  I will hear back from
them no sooner than 30 out from the show, as they consider all entries for
space and guarantee requirements.  Standard stuff for GATS.

I asked for a $75 guarantee to try and strengthen the LTC clout that should
aready be established with GATS.  That's not a high number, and represents
only $25 over what we'd minimally qualify for if we entered as a contest
layout.  We need to establish some materials for these shows like table
skirts, crowd control, etc. and I think that's a fair amount for a club with
our experience.  GATS can afford that given the attendance of similar club
layouts in the past, I'd say.

Anyway, I'll hear back from them by the end of the week, I'd expect, and
we'll see what transpires!

Ed

Ed