Re: Roberson Toy Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:45:34 GMT

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:H6Iwow.1rG@lugnet.com...
<snip snip and more snip>

Nate, Glad to see you can come...Nicole, not so great you can't...
Is Duane OK?  What's wrong?

Apparently a couple DAYS ago Duane hit his head and has been walking around
with a massive
headache and decided not to tell anyone. That is until he passed out from
dizziness and pain the
other morning.
Doctors say it's a concussion. I say he best get better and home so I can put
him back in the
hospital. >:( MEN!!! GRRRR!!! I swear the older you get the worse you get!!!
If there is ANY chance of doing the train show let us know. I'd love to meet
you all.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS