Re: Syracue GATS (was: Re: Roberson Toy Train Show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:23:30 GMT

I have been reading the going-ons with great interest, but we have a • vacation
planned for the Bahamas Jan. 8-14.  So, unfortunately, we will miss the • show
(although I don't consider it unfortunate that we'll be in the Bahamas!! • :-)
Since I can't participate, I don't expect I'll have much to say about it, • but
I'll be watching the board here to keep up to date.  And if I can help in • any
way, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

It's kind of a stinky convergence of dates--it's the first time we've • taken a
sunny vacation of this sort, and it's the first Lego train show by the • club,
and they have to be on the same weekend!

Alan

Alan, Enjoy your vacation.  Wish I could go.

If you have anything you would like displayed at the show, let us know.
Hopefully we can arrange to have items picked up from you and Dave Amos.
Perhaps we could use find some 9 volt straight rails useful but I think we
have enough committed now.

__Kevin