Re: Roberson Toy Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:14:40 GMT

Nothing like replying to my own message, but...
On:
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com/exhibitor/2003/layout/index.htm

Can anyone tell us what...
"Is Your Display For Contest or Guarantee? (Required)

"All displays entered for a guarantee will be put on a waiting list until
the floor plan is completed 30 days prior to the show date.

"All displays entered for a contest will be confirmed in the order of the
date received until the show sells out, starting 60 days prior to the show.
Contest applicants on the waiting list will be given priority as show space
becomes available.

"If your display is a guarantee, please enter a guarantee amount in the box
below."

It's greek to me..Ed do you know...
Can any of the other clubs help?

Thanks in Advance...