Re: Syracue GATS (was: Re: Roberson Toy Train Show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:50:39 GMT

Also, have not heard from Alan Demlow or Dave Amos.  Dave--if you have • anything
you would like displayed at this show we need to arrange a time and place for
me to pick the stuff up.

I have been reading the going-ons with great interest, but we have a vacation
planned for the Bahamas Jan. 8-14.  So, unfortunately, we will miss the show
(although I don't consider it unfortunate that we'll be in the Bahamas!! :-)
Since I can't participate, I don't expect I'll have much to say about it, but
I'll be watching the board here to keep up to date.  And if I can help in any
way, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

It's kind of a stinky convergence of dates--it's the first time we've taken a
sunny vacation of this sort, and it's the first Lego train show by the club,
and they have to be on the same weekend!

Alan