 Trains / Train Organizations / 2177
Re: Syracuse GATS (was: Re: Roberson Toy Train Show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:54:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Mike Walsh writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains.org, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Larry Pieniazek writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Ed McGlynn is working on a LUCNY handout for the upcoming show.  It will • be
based upon handouts produced by other LTC's.  Thanks, Lar, for providing
those.

I'm finding that we all speak the same speak on these handouts, and all the
work of parts descriptions and diagrams in particular is first rate.  I'll
keep the same consistent message on LUCNY's version.

Glad to help. if other clubs want copies just contact me, I have a pretty
good set. I also appreciate GETTING copies of handouts done by other • clubs.

I'll set aside for you a multi-dimensional sample of ours, Lar.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Here is a link to the FAQ package I put together for our last GATS show:

http://www.ncltc.cc/events/gats2002/TrainShowFAQ.pdf

Let me know if you want source (much of it done in Publisher) for it.  I
typically print out three or four copies of this document, put the pages in
clear plastic protectors and then into a binder.  I leave a couple on the
kids play table and others where ever we have catalogs set up to give away.

Mike

Nicely done, Mike.  Much appreciated.

Ed

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com