 Trains / Train Organizations / 1414
Re: Pic: New Green Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Chris Leach writes:
John,what do think? Can this "Make the cut"?

WOW! <jaw drops open>
Now that is what I call an airport!
I am so jealous. I can only dream of owning enough LEGO to build such
an awesome MOC. I think I'll go cry now.
Seriously though, my hat is off to whoever built that.
That is just awesome.
Tim like Larry said i had to finish it at the show(it didn't make the trip
to well) I actually had to cut down on my design to make it fit at the
show.I originally had a 20 gate terminal but cut it to 10 gates.For the next
show i am rebuilding it stronger so it can survive the 2 hour trip to Grand
Rapids from Detroit.  Ps here(shameless plug) is a link to more pictures of
my airport and the rest of the train show including showing my monorail
going trought the airport and around the rest of the downtown area with some
of my buildings ,Scotts,and
Peters.http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2835
Tim Strutt   8^)