 Trains / Train Organizations / 1413
Re: Old news 8-wide? Big 8-wide Windscreen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:00:05 GMT

Hi John,

There has been talk of having an international LTC convention here in the • States
next summer.  Is that something you or any of your club members might be
interested in attending?  It would be awesome if we had attendees from across
the pond:-)

Hey, that would be nice! How fare are your plans grown by now? Things like that
will need loooong time planning in advance. The states isn't a place to just
fly over for a weekend. I personally would be very interested to meet you guys
from the ather side of the ocean ;-))

Please keep on posting here or send emails to Ben or myself
(matthes@fh-aachen.de). The main important thing will be the exact date and the
place! Do you have any ideas so fare?

Great idea from a great 8-wider!

Regards

Holger  ...from Germany and FGLTC member also!

P.S. I will bring all my 8-wide stuff to show to you in real!
P.P.S Some more days and I will add new train pictures from more than 2,5
metres of rolling 8-wide stuff at my gallery!