 Trains / 10727
Re: Old news 8-wide? Big 8-wide Windscreen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:43:20 GMT

Hey Ben-

There has been talk of having an international LTC convention here in the States
next summer.  Is that something you or any of your club members might be
interested in attending?  It would be awesome if we had attendees from across
the pond:-)

-John

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Just saw this at BrickShelf, but hadn't noticed any announcement here:

It looks great, I notice that the train is 12V too. Wonder why we haven't
heard from Sandy on LUGNET? -Harvey

Since he is one of the German train builders and therefor to find at
www.1000steine.de and the forum there.

I just can recommand you to visit that site now and then and check the
galleries there. Recently there have been published at least 4 new ICE-trains
by some guys, even if I do not find more than 3 now....

http://195.88.140.13/gallery/g66/1.htm
http://people.freenet.de/Carlegler/
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/14185.htm

Kind Regards,