 Trains / Train Organizations / 1388
Re: Pic: New Green Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:25:32 GMT

John Kelly 3 wrote:

...snipping...

scenes.  We talked again about how our focus was not miniland.  We weren't
quiet about these things.  I'd rather leave this in our meetings or in
email, but I find your constant snipes in here to be extremely aggravating.

Now I've done it-- I've upset the J-s:-/

Your persistence is a bit wearing.  At some point, even Al Gore has to
concede an election no matter how right he thinks he is.

Ouch.  Compared to AlGore....  how low have I sunk?

-J-2

The world goes on,
and he gets another chance next time.

-John 3