 Trains / Train Organizations / 1387
Re: Pic: New Green Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

I hoping to include them on the new GMLTC layout, but folks are saying
they are too big:-P

Too big, schmoo big.  Your building is great!  Who cares what other people
think, as long as you're happy with it, what else matters?  If it doesn't fit
somebody else's "standards" then its their loss, not yours.

Katie