 Trains / Train Organizations / 1400
Re: Pic: New Green Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Kelly III writes:

I know I'd like
your building more if they had interior detailing.  Empty floors are boring.
That's the biggest (no pun intended) problem I've had with the stuff of
yours I've seen so far.

Uh oh!  Guess I'm boring as well.  I only furnish the first floor of those
buildings that you can see into.  I never even make floors for the other
"floors."  Why bother if you can't see in anyway?  Waste of brick.  No wonder
my buildings aren't welcome anywhere.  I just don't conform to anybody's
"standards."

Katie