 Trains / 4792
Re: Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:22:31 GMT

Has anybody recommend that this guy should go out, buy some decal paper or
sticker paper, make the design on the comp, print it out, and paste it on?
Last I saw, decal paper was about a dollar per sheet. Just a
suggestion...nothing personal or anything.

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

IRL name and logo plates are often welded onto the rib bulges so
"appear" to stick out. However they don't actually do so due to
clearance reasons. If you're not going to be stacking your sebulba
container next to other containers and not going to be gripping it, let
the tile stick out 1/2, it's not that bad. IMHO.

I may end up doing that, though I would like for the containers to be
able to be stacked beside each other. Of course I haven't seen a
solution yet which I have all the necessary orange parts, my solution so
far comes the closest (since I could use the grille tiles), though Rob's
solution wouldn't look to bad, there would just be a thin gap above the
tile (or it would be a thin stripe in another color), which could look
like some sort of vent.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com