 Trains / 4784
Re: Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Karim" <knassar@mindspring.com> writes:
* - IES: Insanely Elegant Solution.

Which you are, of course, famous for.  When does karimnassar.com go
public?  (But don't ask me to get on task on my own site :/ )
--Bram

Hehehe, now *that* would be fascinating...

It does however go online April 1st.

(Ackkk! I know, I know!  but I have to wait for the machine it will be on to be
configured!)  I am considering going ahead and launching Pallas Spaceworks
early, on my old site, but I'm not quite finished with it anyway.

Stay tuned
--Karim