 Trains / 4769
Re: Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Karim wrote:

Wrong! :) :)

Well there's nothing like saying "can't be done" to shake out the
solution...

Could you generate a JPG or two, or just describe it? (I don't have a
way to look at .DATs at work).

I just emailed you a GIF instructions sheet, but to your mindspring account...
should I email it to your work account?

Hmm, I just tried to look at all the parts which are used, and I don't
see something to turn the tile on it's side, so I assume I'm missing
something.

Nope :)  It's what I like to call an IES*  There is no actual piece that holds
the tile at 90 degrees... it's the particular arrangement of the other pieces
that holds the whole thing together :)

--Karim

* - IES: Insanely Elegant Solution.