 Trains / 1806
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:07:47 GMT

You trying to be cute?

Ya, he is.

Cuteness aside, though, it's a straight answer. All those bricks were
purchased at retail. TLG did not do anything for this club whatever. Too
bad we didn't all live in NZ or at least know what Sanjay was up to.

Maybe there are some other Lego operations being closed down that could be
utilized. How would we find such information though?