 Trains / 1720
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Martin Legault writes:

whoa guy!  I'm impres with all the details that you put in. wish TLG see that
sign with the "play to build". Great work!

I also have a question. On picture #30 there is something one a switch, what's
that, what the purpose?

Martin

The train yard sections are still "in progress".  We're attempting to use the
pneumatic system to remotely control the switches, so we can move trains
around individually.  (We've got breaks in the tracks so we can power each
siding separately.)

J1