 Trains / 1777
Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:29:12 GMT

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:03:13 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Paul Foster wrote:

But that is what makes you "you".

Well, I gotta be me.  And isn't that what it's all about...me-- except when
it's about Larry;-)

Which is: usually.

Keep your hands of my macaroni.

Hmmm,  Larry has hands made of macaroni, and more, John has them?
I think this goes deeper than 8-wides, eh?

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |