 Trains / 1686
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:21:07 GMT

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbuy.com.nospam> wrote:
We received some very nice press coverage, with two pictures in the Sunday St.
Paul Pioneer Press.  (We bought *several* copies!)

I think I might check into buying a copy of that myself.  In the
meantime, are you planning on scanning and posting the pics to the
web?

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)