 Trains / 1735
Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
My personal highlights were when representatives from the next two NMRA shows
(2000 in San Jose, California and 2001 in St. Louis)

2000 in San Jose? 25 miles from my home? Who else will be coming! :-)

My round house should be ready by then, but I'm set up on the PNLTC
modular table foundation. Hopefully we can get a few more table modules
together by then! GMLTC could bring some of their setup, and BayLUG
could put up a second layout as a contrast. ("We're number two, but
we've got a long way to go!" ;-)

We were discussing the posibilities last night.  Who knows?  The GMLTC just
might show up in San Jose, if the financials can be worked out...

John1, John2, John3, Lar, and crew: Wow! Simply Awesome, and Very
Inspirational! Incredible Stuff!

Speaking for the entire 'club', Thanks!  <blush>

J1