 Trains / 1764
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 02:21:36 GMT

Brian Williams wrote in message <37A2456E.240B@ameritech.net>...
Rick/John,

Hi... I'm just about recovered from the trip.  The locomotive that Rick
asked about is powered by an old 12v mechanism with siderods.  It has
it's bronze power pick-ups taped-back and draws power from the tender
which has a standard 9v mechanism with the electric motor removed.  I'll
try to put-up a picture of this locomotive on the web soon with a
descrption of its construction.  Thanks for the kind words too John.

-BMW

Where did you guys get so many pieces? Holy shit, I've never seen a bigger
train display.