 Trains / 1783
Re: Eight-wide trains (was Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:50:49 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

John,

  I saw pictures of your eight wides and I liked them....I am thinking
about going wide, but going wide requires a lot of rethinking. Change is
hard.

Thank you.  The best part is that it gives one more room with which to work
and provides more opportunity to model more prototypically, IMHO.  If that
is what one is into, and I am.  As far as rethinking goes, I personally find
it easier. It's liberating.  It just takes patience (& $$$) to accumulate
the extra brickage, windowage, etc. 'Course, if my name were Sanjay.....

-ohn [1]

[1] If I called myself ohn, I wonder if TLG would cater to *me*;-)  *Too*
obscure?

Huh? The "-ohn" reference? Do you have a "Gallery" of eight wide creations?

Chris