 Trains / 1757
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:20:22 GMT

These models are awesome.
I like the detail in the three dimensional landscape...
the track following the river's edge and a river
where the water level actually gets progressively lower:
http://www.execpc.com/~pfoster/nmra/gmltc8.jpg

It's too bad TLG group doesn't have a "freestyle" or "classic"
bucket with light gray, dark gray, tan and brown bricks.
Imagine this layout's visual appeal if the red landscape
were replaced with either tan or brown.

Or... if the various train clubs could make
bulk purchases of parts that they wanted.

I wonder how many train enthusiasts attending the
convention are considering purchasing LEGO sets now.

-- dave