 Trains / 1716
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 02:27:53 GMT

Paul, it was a pleasure having you.

The ribbon is the first place ribbon for GATS in December of 1998.  The
LaCrosse trophy is a wooden train given for "Club's Choice" of LaCrosse 1999.

I just finished installing the ASPs on the new web server.  Should be located
sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening.  I don't have a lot of new pics yet (my
home scanner is fritzing out), but I did download yours Paul.  If you don't
mind I'd like to mirror them on the server.

-john

In lugnet.trains, Paul Foster writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tamyra Teed writes:
On Pic21 what's the 1st place ribbon for????

I think that was the LaCrosse train show ribbon?

GREAT pics BTW!!!! Thanks Paul for all the details you show us!

I just took the pictures, many more thanks to the GMLTC for letting
me behind the layout to get some better pictures.  There were so many
people around the layour it was hard to get pictures from the outside.

Paul Foster wrote:

I got my pictures back from the NMRA convention
today and spent a while scanning.  There are 53
pictures in the following directory:

http://www.execpc.com/~pfoster/nmra/

It will be a while before I can do a web page on
these pictures so I'm sure others can answer
questions on the he individual pictures.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html

--