 Trains / 1824
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:57:47 GMT

I think 1682 has 8 of them. Conan has a shoebox sized bin about 1/2 full
of the red ones. He parted out a LOT of 1682s.

THey look like they would be perfect for my amusement park's Drop Tower - How
do I contact Conan, and what are his usual terms?

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
Drop Tower seats are designed, thanks to Dave  :-)