 Trains / 1807
1806  |  1808
Subject:
Uncouple Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 21:38:36 GMT

Hi you all,

It seems to be that there's a 'great ' demand for it so,
I accepted the challege to build a car uncoupler.

I worked 2 evenings on it to get something working, and it does work.
In case you 're interested,here some information.
Its 4 bricks high,and you need following parts:
gears Z8 (1),Z16 (7),Z24 (1),gearbox 5288 (1),Technic motor 5225 (1),
Technic beams,axles [ 4 studs long (2),6 studs long (1),12 studs long (1)]
straight track [cutting some pieces out (1)],some other beams and parts.

I hope to make the building instructions by the end of next week (my summer
hollyday ends then) and place them on my homepage.
When ready,I'll post it here.

When you are impatiant,and want to see a picture of it,mail me, ok?

regards,
Ludo