 Trains / *20915 (-100)
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) That's the best combination since Reese's combined chocolate & peanut butter. The train totally successfully shows the classic space theme elements. Great job! Jeff (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

I just have this to say. "You got chocolate in my peanut butter!" :) Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I think not. This is a great train! I love the simplicity and small details of the cars, like the launcher and consloe and the airlock doors on the engine. Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

That is very cool. Like Allister said, even though I wasn't around to get any, this still brings back nostalgic feelings. (what of? My explorian sets? :) ) But anyway, I really like the way you 'space-a-fied' that train engine. The high speed train (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Yeah, perhaps an email coach. A nuclear power car? Or even an alien autopsy car! The possibilities are... disturbing. Thanks! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thank you- that means I've succeeded! (...) Of course! I do plan to add more cars, but I'll need some more grey running gear first. I only have 2 more wheelsets, and that means I can currently only do one more car at a max length of 16 studs. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thanks! (...) No, this one has an improved flux capacitor that works at much lower speeds. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Tony, That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. You captured the spirit of CS so very well. Nice launcher/flat bed. Excellent engine... boy ain't that blue, grey, and trans yellow so nice together. I laughed outloud at the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Now this I like. And I thought I was the only one to combine Space and Trains (I got photos of an Ice Planet train waiting to be scanned in) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

a rocket? on a train? then we'd have to call it the Saddam Hussein Memorial Rocket Train Car :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Oh cool! Neat airlock doors. Not complex, but they look very nice. The trans-yellow roof is nifty. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Naaaa... that would mean we would not have seen this neato keeno thing! It needs more cars, but.... spotlighted! Thanks for sharing. (hopefully done giggling now) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) But does the train have to go 88 MPH to launch it?? ;) -Kyle (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

O sweet. It brings a nostalgic teer to my eye even though I've never seen it before. You just know it needs a rocket launcher a la (URL) for research purposes of course. Allister (...) Perish the thought! (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

That is really cool! :) I like the little ship that lauches from the flatbed car. -Anne (...) -- It might look like I'm doing (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. nothing, but at the cellular >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. level, I'm really quite busy. (v_," ; `,-\ (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Can't we all just get along?

SPACE! uh... TRAINS! aw, heck... (URL) been wanting to build something along these lines since the late 70's. Perhaps I should have just grown up instead. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: new 2003 sets

That's not the same part as in the nose of the 4619. On second look though, you're about that part being too tall to be the one in the ICE. But it is a variant or complement to that nose piece in 4619. Look at the bottom, by the green stripe on this (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Even newer Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

Hi all, For those who can't get enough of Shaun's beautiful Hudson engine; I have ooked up an other poster. It is somewhat more simpler but shows off more detail of this fine model. You can check it out on my website at: (URL) of the real model can (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Provincial Village

Larry, I think you are right on about the modern era town idea. These could still exist in a modern setting and work well in a tran or town layout! It would (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New piece useful for train windows...

For a while I could not figure out if those red windshields on the cable car were 4 or 6 wide. Now I'm leaning towards 6 wide. Also, compare these to the light gray windshelds used on Lego train designer Jorn Thomsen's electric passenger car: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) the top/back edge. It's already used the other way up in Zam Wessel's speeder <set:7133>. The train piece isn't as tall, and clearly you can build on top of it. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  New piece useful for train windows...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but in the upcoming 2003 sets, there appears to be a new window piece which could be useful for train builders. This set shows it (URL) on the cable car and I have noticed it in other colors on the.... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Very cool Robert. The SW9 and calf are awesome and SD Coaster looks sweet too. B. (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Provincial Village

(...) Stunningly beautiful. These are great complements for the Blacksmith Shop. These work in that era and also can be used in more modern settings as well (town center buildings, or mixed in with others) Very nice work Jon! Spotlighted (like it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) It's Avery 8665 clear label sheets. I guess you could call then stickers. (...) Yeah, I looked at Railfonts. I was trying to see if I could do it without buying any fonts but it didn't work out as well as I hoped. I'm off to Railfont's with my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Both sets are great! I can't wait to play at Brickswest. Maybe I can get a bi-level and engine built that match these and we'll gang them up for a long train! SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) Yes: (URL) even use the UP font for *their* font:-) JOHN (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) Are these decals or stickers? I thought you said they were self adhesive. I haven't found a source of printable decal paper. (...) I think UP uses a special font. J2 has sourced a set of RR fonts and I could swear that UP's font is included in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) You're thinking of MichLTC, and Peter Guenther. He made stained glass by printing onto a transparent material that sticks by static electricity (like colorforms(tm) do), and then positioning them onto transparent 1x4x3 panels. This material (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

I think I figured out the part that makes up the nose of the ICE train. It's a differently patterned version of the nose of this plane: (URL) Jack Stone! Gagh. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Cool switcher set. You packed alot of detail into it, especially for a 6-wide. I like the stairs at the ends best. Cool. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Thank you James! My biggest problem with the decals was finding the correct font and then sizing it correctly. I think I have the size about right, but I am still looking for the correct font. (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

"Robert Powell" <rpowell@soundvet.com> wrote in message news:H9t1AM.7wK@lugnet.com... (...) The switcher and calf looks great. I like the decals. The hardest thing to get right is the scale proportions and think you got dead on. I cannot remember (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) We still have a couple of similar crossings operating in the Melbourne metro, I'll try to get some pics at some stage. There's also a few permanently shut (to road traffic) which were manually operated until they were closed down. The (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Hello All, I just completed 2 new MOC's for BricksWest; a Union Pacific SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster that was designed by James Mathis. I made the UP decals using PhotoShop and clear label stock. I'm not terribly happy with them yet, so I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: new 2003 sets

Thanks for sharing these pictures. (...) In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes: (...) I think it would have been good to have a model of the ICE, but since it's not a good copy the colour doesn't bother me. So long as this isn't a set with track and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

Thanks for sharing the 2003 pictures. It is good to see the product development. The display are staged (with the set numbers) to show what you get with each set. I wondered if there was any more information say telling you if there is a speed (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) <set:4565> is not in the 2003 catalog so it looks like it's being discontinued. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Train Operating Weekend

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) track, (...) time (...) tonight!). Here's a further post :-) Well, that was *almost* enough train fun for me! I am still getting over being around people for the entire weekend (lone wolf type here). Once the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

Very cool! I really like the design of the gates. Quite impressive, all that fine engineering. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

Now that's a bit of irony, those space sets. Imagine if they had chosen Colombia instead of Discovery... Regardless...SWEETNESS!!! Except for the continuing death of studs in Technic, this year's line rocks! Those sculptured noses, those boxcar (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new 2003 sets

Pretty cool... I really like the new age marking 8-99 !!!...!!! I wonder how well the space shuttle will sell.... Frank Buiting <felsir@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H9qMuF.CFy@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Weird, that the 4511 HST is now in white/green rather than previous images showing it in white/red colours... It's also dissapointing, that it only has one car. You really need two sets, to make a decent train... The freight train seems to be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) oops, forgot to crosspost to trains and starwars. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new MOC's

(...) That tanker waggon is superb... a nice, husky design for a four-wheeler. Now you've forced me to build my Lifesavers corn syrup tanker, LOL! -Harvey (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) never figure out how to make it small enough. Have you got a close-up of the bushes actually mating as gears? I love the brake detail on the wagons you brought along to the GWLTS. This clearly raises the bar, and we can't simply get away with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  new MOC's

I've designed a engine and some wagons (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Wonderfull models, but also great photos. Taking pictures outside and using perspective to guive a real life look excellent, also good definition. Mark "Stuart Jones" <stuart@swanmore.net> wrote in message news:H9pC4y.HHp@lugnet.com... (...) kid, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Lego Train Operating Weekend

Ah. It is over. 2 walk on Ferry trips for me, 416 pieces of straight track, 20 or so DCC equipped motors, 8 Canadians= one loooong weekend. A good time was had by all- expect further posts as we come up with them (not tonight!). some quick notes: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Freight car for cable drums

(...) Pretty nifty! I liked that your sides fold down. Nice work, thanks for sharing! The use of the brown lattice is a clever touch, it is always nice to see it used in a non window application. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

Nice work Stuart! (...) With crossings the transmission of drive from one side to the other calls for either raising the track level or using a bridge/signal gantry. This looks very tidy. (...) Lattice posts too! (...) My favourite - really liked (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) Thanks Kecia, for giving that link to my brickshelf gallery! I have been nearly 1 week offline due to a move into a new town. This is just the second hour I am back online again. There is lots of discussions I missed on 1000steine, lugnet and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) Whoa.. Very nice! These actually swing across the track??? wild! How often do trains plow through them? (...) Exactly. The true craftsman knows it needs to be there, so it is. Spot on. Very nice stuff. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing! (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Wintershill Signal Works

The gang at the Wintershill Signal Works have been busy again... (URL) I used to love watching the signalman at my local station as a kid, so I've always wanted to build a proper gated level crossing, worked by a large gate wheel, just as I remember (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Got a Super Chief

It must be the week of the SC. My wife (former NLSO) suprised me, by saying she likes LEGO(R) trains, so I bought her the SC from TRU for her birthday, a few days ago. She put it together yesterday and loves it. She's also laid claim to my legends (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Got a Super Chief

While I was at TRU yesterday advising someone on what type of dolls to get for a child abuse case I'm helping with, I spied a lonely battered Super Chief box. The box looked like it was used as a soccer ball! Of course I just had to buy it, and in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) Thanks Kecia, that's the one! -PSD (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  A idea...

I was thinking of building a C36-7, which we have got now in Estonia. I have now skipped that plan, but I still want to share this idea for a design of the rear part of it: (URL) someone can use it. I haven't seen it used before. S (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Freight car for cable drums

Hello, the last evenings I have built a new freight car. The side flaps can be opened. The wheels have a real working suspension, using special LEGO-Elements. Hope you like it. I really enjoyed it to build this car. Some photos: (URL) the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) It's used as a generic term to describe an electronic 'box of tricks' in this case. Mark works in the electronics field so he's ordered or made up a special controller. This is actually a necessity due to the extreme bulk of his models which (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) You might be thinking about Reinhard Ben Beneke's brickshelf page: (URL) ?? Kecia (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) I seem to remember coming across someone's web page with pictures and/or a list of the unused parts from building each of the five 10022/10025 models. I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know the link I'm talking about? Or maybe it was a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Addition to Project page

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:H9MDMq.Gt0@lugnet.com... (...) Great work Wayne! Can't sleep? 2:47 am wow. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  First Addition to Project page

Introducing the Lucnyville Freight Diesel #2313 (URL) DeepLinks Engine (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) I'll bite. What's an electronic Wurlitzer(tm) controller? (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

Has anyone managed to figure out if, after building all 5 of the santa fe cars, there are enough pieces left to build any other cars, either additional copies, or new models of other types of cars? I know you'd be short on base plates, gray train (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) Great! Thanks very much! "Hello, S@H? Two 10022's please!" Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) Hi, The 10022 has 20 The 10025 has 6 Kecia :-) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: lgauge.com update

Hi Tom, I'm glad to see LPub being put to good use on your website. The trains look very nice. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

Hello, Could anyone tell me how many 1x2x2 clear panels come with these sets? Thanks in advance. Jonathan (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

(...) Well silly me, but I forgot a XFUT... these techniques for providing sturdy heavy load bearing rotating joints have applicability to trains too! If you like to build lift bridges, you know that having the bridge weight pinned to the gear (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq, lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) turns and through switches though... --BiWa :-) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) I agree, it was a monumental event! (...) The cyle time is 2.75 seconds. Only issue is about every 27 or so times it has to be run twice to complete a cycle. (...) I am controlling it by the RCX. I have it set now so that when it receives (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) I am controlling it it with the RCX. So far I have let it run about 100 or more times in a row. The housing stays intact and the switch cycles. I have it set so when it receives Message 1 from the remote it operates for 2.75 seconds. It is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) Nice. Earlier this month I was on my first trip with the metro. You have caught the general look of the stations very well. The only thing I miss is the glass wall between the platform and the tracks (its only there on one side in your model). (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) Glad to hear you caught the bug. I should have never given you the remote control that day... :-) *snip-o-matic* (...) Jeff's design is great, and it looks like you have compacted the footprint a bit. What's the cycle time on the swithching (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) Welcome! <snip> (...) Nice design! Haven't built it yet, but it looks rather elegant. The only thing is that you may find that if you're using MindStorms to control the point, it is difficult to keep the motor on long enough to throw the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) Many thanks for the props. I made a slight change in the original design so that it incorporates a LEGO rubber band rather than getting power directly from the motor shaft. It didn't increase the size at all, and eliminated an intermittent (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Wanted - Display Case for the Train History collection at BricksWest

As I look at what I am putting together, I realize there is way too much to give justice during a one hour presentation. If someone could bring a lockable display case (or two or three - or even one that just latches), I would be willing to leave a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) I have one of these, so if you can bring them, that would be cool. (...) I already have secured this item, plus a color copy to pass around (if anyone has a color copy of Der Lego Motor for passing around that would be cool - my copy is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) although I don't plan on coming, if these items are really needed I can provide them (I'd have to send them and get them back!!!) (...) some early 70's (...) yes, MISB (...) yes, 118 & 138 & 139, all used (...) yes, MISB (...) yes, used (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) Hi John and others, I don't know the exact length in studs, but it's as long as 7,5 straight track pieces. The maximum wide is 12 studs at the cylinders. This Big Boy is quite heavy, very tricky to lift it form the track. (Therefore I build (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) I might have these somewhere. (...) I have one of these, if you promise to guard it carefully :-) (...) I'm fairly certain I have these somewhere too. (...) No problem (...) I think I have a 118 somewhere - would that work?? Any interest in a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

Very nice! Quite a piece of engineering. I like your boiler method for the black area. Very easy to mount pipes to and more rounded. Very cool! -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) This works perfectly. Thanks! Very nice. My favorite little detail is the coal in the coal car. Bruce (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

I (...) Hi Mac users, I am sorry that the side doesn't work correct. The link I gave you leads to the big boy side which is part of the frameset. The frameset is automatically loaded afterwards. Its a javascript. I have never heard that it causes (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) Oops. Okay, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the correction, Ben! JOHN (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) same here, I'm running MacOSX, I.E. It looks good, but I'd likely appreciate it more if I can view it longer than 0.4 seconds.. Paul (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

Holger, I'm having a problem with your website. When I click on the link you give, the page starts to load, then it seems to automatically forward me to another page, which starts to load, but then it forwards me back to the original page, in a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) Hi John, just a short hint: that other Big Boy is not a MOC of mine, but was displayed in Hattersheim by a fellow, whose name I simply missed. I am really sorry about that fact, but all of the people around seem to know nothing about that guy (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes writes: (...) Fantastic, HoMa! It is a BEAST:-) We need stats! (how long it is, etc) I was comparing it to Ben's puny Big Boy <wink, wink, Ben> Very interesting. You should take a close look at Ben's pilot (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Another Big Boy - This time a HoMa model in 8-wide.

Hi all! Wow, this engine rocks! Have a look at it here and follow the link to HoMa's homepage (BTW: it just got the Cool-Site-of-the-Week-award / Congrats Holger!). (URL) Regards, Ben P.s.: the last Big Boy had just appeared at the FGLTC end of year (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

"Ace" <no_onions@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9CBtz.As1@lugnet.com... (...) looks (...) like (...) came up (...) trains (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The black train window came in 4564 (x2). Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My bridge

(...) That's a neat bridge Brian! With regard to sag, I wouldn't worry - you'd be surprised how much real bridges deflect under load! ROSCO (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) It's from the 4564 "Freight Rail Runner". (One of my favorite sets!) hth! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

great model! orange has always been one of my favorite LEGO colors and it looks fantastic on your model. one question: where oh where did you get that black train window? it looks like the santa fe window in black; peeron has no mention of it and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Oh, we can only wish, D-red first please... (...) I tend to differ, they have light in the back for backing up and yard work. The pictures I worked from have lights in the back. All though I should add some red lights somewhere to the back... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MichLTC pics

(...) guys, wish I could be there! Going back to look at more pics now... Robin W GFLTC (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact