 Trains / 19156
Re: HoMa's Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:40:21 GMT

same here, I'm running MacOSX, I.E.

It looks good, but I'd likely appreciate it more if I can view it longer
than 0.4 seconds..

Hi Mac users,

I am sorry that the side doesn't work correct. The link I gave you leads to the
big boy side which is part of the frameset. The frameset is automatically
loaded afterwards. Its a javascript. I have never heard that it causes problems
with Mac's. Does the same happen if you go to
http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks and go on the Big Boy in the navigation bar?

There will be more pictures at brickshelf soon.

Are there other js-problems known with Mac computers?

I will search for some information about js and mac ...

Regards,
HoMa