 Announcements / 1935
1934  |  1936
Subject:
HoMa's Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:56:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

after nearly 12 month of moc-abstinence I started off again and finished my
8-wide model of the Union Pacific Big Boy! I wanted to use the old spoked
wheels and the 1/4 panels from droid escape for the boiler.

See what it is like at:

http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks_us/bigboy1.htm

LMKWYT

Kind regards,