 Events / BricksWest / 533
Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Frank Filz writes:
So here's the list of things I'd like to borrow:

- any old catalogs with trains
- 1960s bogies (as in set 153)

I might have these somewhere.

- 7777 12v Train Idea Book

I have one of these, if you promise to guard it carefully :-)

- red 12v train motor (in 7727, 7730, 7750)
- older style 12v or 4.5v motor which takes the contacts with the thick
pins

I'm fairly certain I have these somewhere too.

- 396 Thatcher Perkins

No problem

Some sets that would be nice to show:
- 115 or other similar 1966 train set (I'm strongly suspicious this is
the train set I had as a kid)

I think I have a 118 somewhere - would that work?? Any interest in a 726 or
133 set?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLTC/BAYLUG