 Town / 2314
2313  |  2315
Subject:
Entry for the Town building contest (Was: Town building contest begins!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:20:38 GMT

Kevin:

Category:
   Building (?)
Title:
   Skyscraper under construction
Comment:
   My minifigs are busy building a skyscraper, but I
   am a little bit annoyed because they haven't given
   the planning authorities (me) a blueprint before
   they started. - But at least they are using City
   X'er trucks on the construction site.

Play well,

Jacob
--